K16 at M2 – Middle School remaining sessions
January 8 - April 30
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
K16 & M2 Unite!
Weekly Volleyball Training with Kele Eveland at M2!
- What is K16? Girls need environments where they are encouraged and feel successful. Kele creates this safe learning environment where players thrive in confidence both on and off of the court.
- K16 is open to all players wanting to train and divided into age sessions. The goal is to train players in effective technique to both enjoy volleyball and stay contacting a volleyball for school season.
(Click to Read Kele’s Full Bio)
- The name K16 comes from Kele being the only female at Georgia Tech to have her jersey retired, #16. Kele was the first ever 1st Team All-American volleyball player (top 12 players in the nation in 2003) in the history of the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC).
Ideal for players:
- Who play other school sports and are not able to play club.
- Are not able to play club based on scheduling.
- Players who play club but want supplemental technique and skill training. (See Registration Option Below)
- Players who did not make the club team they wanted but still love volleyball and want to get better.
- Players who want to play volleyball in an encouraging, fun environment.
- Families that are new to club volleyball and want a taste of higher level training.
What is taught?
- Volleyball fundamentals, technique & teamwork
- Elite level technique is broken down to the basics so players grow in the game with confidence. All techniques in the game of volleyball will be taught throughout the sessions.
Registration & Times
M2 Volleyball Club
5522 New Peachtree Rd.
Chamblee, GA 30341
- Middle School Session Times: Sundays 5-6:30pm
- Jan. 8th through April 30th (with April 9th off for Easter)
**Due to a limited capacity, no refunds will be issued.
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.